About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Canadian Parliamentary Cats




I had heard a little about this interesting volunteer-run base for cats in Parliament Hill. I finally was able to see it myself and how cool it actually was. Though I once had already seen it in summer, but due to lush green I couldn't get a very good glimpse, but still saw and took photos of my first raccoon. Basically it is a place where stray cats get food and home due to a number of volunteers who help to run the place. It has become a good tourist attraction and something so Ottawa. When in there, definitely go and have a look.

More about the Canadian Parliamentary Cats HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment