About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lisa - Am I Estonian project



I am participating in composing an exhibition. Though I help also to work out the texts for every participant, my main job is to portrait all 14 people who are part of the 3rd generation Estonian-Canadians.

My first visit was to Lisa's. I met her and her lovely cat for a short photo shoot. Idea was to capture the participants in the most relaxed way, possibly revealing some of their Estonian background. While Lisa was the first to take photos of I didn't quite manage that, but hope the best for the next session.


No comments:

Post a Comment