About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Letter to Santa...and a reply!


My first Christmas in Canada is approaching and I want it to be the best. So I decided to e-mail to Santa Clause, as it was encouraged in Canada Post website and at the post office, when I was sending parcels off to home.

I wrote the letter and explained my situation and everything and for my great surprise, I got a reply back immediately confirming, that my letter to Santa has been received and it may take a little for Santa to get back to me.





After a little while I got the nice and long reply from Santa itself :) Yayyy!!! Isn't that ta great boost for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment