About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Toronto Marlies





I was never supposed to put these photos up, but I couldn't resist, so here are few just to show the pride of Canada: ice-hockey. I was invited to take photos there by my friend Peeter, who is keen on enhancing his skills on photography. What was truly an experience to me is how much these two teams were fighting on ice. I am not an avid hockey follower, but this was just too much, as fights broke out very often. 

One great thing was, that there is a player in Toronto Marlies called Kadri. Kadri happens to be my best photo pal as well :) Kadri is a very common Estonian female name.

No comments:

Post a Comment