About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Elves!




Oh boy. I got directions to some place from Santa to pick up something. It was a very windy and cold day and I cycled down to downtown to take care of the request. Great was my surprise when I realized that a dozen muffins were put on my hands. What a huge box, and I came with bike! Oh boy again. I just had to put the box to my bag, but when I got home this had happened - so sad! But no matter to that - all got eaten and it took us weeks! Thank you elves :)
By the way these are the best cupcakes in town - Prarie Girl makes them! I recommend them highly!

No comments:

Post a Comment