About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Locks

I have had some misfortunes with the locks.

The first one we had to break, as it got stuck, with the key in it and I needed the bike. So a kind man broke it for me. I think I have photos of it up on this blog, too. 


The second I had to break myself - with my two little hands. I stole back my bike, which was stolen from me! 



My thief or even somebody who bought this from the thief was using for my luck a really shitty lock, so I got it back. Thank god!

No comments:

Post a Comment