About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Canadian birthday party




This long Saturday came to an end at Imperial, which is a bit sketchy, but huge bar close to Yonge and Dundas Square. This was my first Canadian birthday I think and we celebrated there Jenna's birthday. She was very friendly and loud-talking girl and introduced me kindly her other friends.We were inside and then went outside patio, which gave a great view. What a nice evening!

Oh, yeah, we ordered huge cranberry soda's, which as you can see from the lousy photo, look great! This is the drink I got to know while in Canada, so this is my drink from now on when I am out.
Jenna had ordered few platters of all the good pub foods, which we enjoyed a great deal. Mmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment