About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Freebies!!!



Oh, well not in a million years I would have believed in such a great abundance of human kindness. We went on a nice and sunny Sunday to walk around at a yard sale. Since we started out pretty late, most of the things were left on the curb for people to take for free. I managed to spend $ 4. 25 during the first half an hour, but from there all came to us for free. I mean we got so many necessary things for the new rental we are at now, so yeah...so thankful!

I love the idea of a yard sales, which are not happening in Estonia unfortunately. I should arrange some there when back at home again :)

P.s. I counted all the things and it was 63 items :D

No comments:

Post a Comment