About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ethiopian restaurant "Lalibela"




I have been in Canada almost for a year now, half of the time I spent in the countryside and the other half in Toronto, as you probably know the city is the capital of multiculti. I have had some experiences while tasting different cuisines, but after my visit to Lalibela on Bloor St. West I am hooked on Ethiopian! Oh wow, injera platters! Please bring on all the goodies. 

Learn more about Lalibela restaurant here.

No comments:

Post a Comment