About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Too large for my luggage



On my way from Earth Hour to home to continue my packing, I came across this great art of Hindi gods. I felt so much in my heart and took a photo of me and the gods in front of a garbage container. Life is full of surprises.

Thank you all who I came across while my stay in Canada.
Thank you the kindest people in the world I met, especially the family in Tamworth.
Thank you Anne for your hospitality.
Thank you Ülle for your support and help.
Thank you Evelyn for your love and best moments in Toronto.

I will miss you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment