About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oh, heavenly Fruit Loops!



I am sorry, this picture is slightly out of focus, but I couldn't resist posting it. It shows the beauty of the breakfast under a natural light so nicely. I am not a big cereal eater, but I was introduced in last year's camp to Fruit Loops, which I absolutely adore. I can't think of eating them for a long time, but once in a while cereal with fresh fruits and almond milk tastes just so good. Judge yourself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment