About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Santa Clause




You know it is getting close to that time of a year - Christmas. My favorite holiday, but first time celebrating it in Canada. I am pretty excited to see how that would turn out. 

My friend was playing Santa Clause for a fellow Estonian-Canadian swimming pool and I was glad I could accompany him there to see this event. Again I must say that this is not very common for us here - to sit on Santa's lap and present your Christmas wishes. Through we are getting it in little by little. Well, it was sweet and the children were really glad to see such a nice Santa Clause. Pst! I was able to sit on Santa's lap, too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment