About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Car Safari!





I have forgotten the name of this place, but I was able to visit again thanks to my good friends from Burlington. Never I have ever visited a safari and especially the one where you take your car and drive amongst many wild and exotic animals. This was a big hit with so many visitors all over the country. A true goldmine! Great experience, but I do not like the cars between all those animals like that though....

No comments:

Post a Comment