About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bye volunteering, hi volunteering




My time at wonderful Ontario countryside paradise has come to an end and it is time to move to another spot, but this time at Quebec. 

My host was so kind to drive me to Ottawa, where I will be picked up by my new host who will take me to their countryside home in rural Quebec. Exciting!

Weather was just hot on 1st of July and Ottawa was looking good from the rooftop. 
The Ottawa Convention Centre was shining like a diamond.
Three women had fun exploring the streets of Ottawa.
What a nice day :)

Thank you BE from the bottom of my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment