About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

My photography exhibition in Toronto!





Yay, this is it! My first photography exhibition in Toronto! I am so stoked to be part of it and glad that my friends came to visit me. Plus I did some good selling as well. It feels great to be supported and noticed. 

My set was called "Shift in light" and it composed of different long shutter-speed photos. They turned out pretty well and worked greatly as a set. 

The family you see last on the photo were my host during the first week I had arrived in Toronto last spring, in April. It is amazing how warm and open people are to help a traveler out. Thank you so much guys, you have no idea how much you helped me!

No comments:

Post a Comment