About

This blog is by an Estonian discovering her childhood dream country Canada. Based in Toronto, but sometimes traveling. Looking for an Estonian connection in the far away country and giving away tips about what to see, what to do, what to experience. Hence the name of the blog: Toronto. Canada. Estonia.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Holy Craigslist!




I have been praising Craigslist a lot in my posts, as it has brought me so many wonderful freebies or wonderful cheap things, which have become really handy to me in the beginning of my travels in a big city. So far the best thing ever has been the bike I got free from a nice guy Jason, I basically gave him a kilo of grapes and he gave me a wonderful bike! I have been tuning the bike up every now and then, but it is really wearing itself out, so I am not sure how long it will last. Anyway, great deals are waiting for you in Craigslist, so log on to //toronto.craigslist.ca/ and get your groove on! Good luck!
P.s. Hopefully I can share once a bit more of the CL gems!


No comments:

Post a Comment